1. Changes in New vendor Registration Page for GST Certificate
- Addition of GST details in Step 2 for vendor registration. Below City, a button with name “GST details” will appear. By clicking on “GST Details” button, vendor can add GST details state wise by uploading GST certificate.
- At least one GST details compulsory for the state vendor is applying for.
- After vendor applied for registration, workflow will be initiated for approval. GST document will be available for approval in document workflow to the user.
2. Changes in Approved Vendor for GST details
- Upload facility for GST certificate is available in GST details menu.
- Once the document is uploaded and data is saved, workflow (for document) will be initiated.
- GST certificate workflow will be generated in user login. After giving approval to this workflow, final workflow will be generated. Also final approval to be given by user.
3. Displaying required message to vendor during log-in
- After login into SeTS, message will be display to the vendor regarding updation of GST
- Invoice generation as per GST
- Changes in vendor registration acknowledgement email template
- Tender Estimation cost is not reflecting properly in price bid filling and in price bid PDF
- Struts version up gradation (2.3.34)
Tender preparation: On last page of tender preparation, GST calculation is shown for tender fee. In case if user wants to change tender fee, he can change the base amount. When user enter the base amount and click on “Calculate tender fees” button, system will display the tender fee by adding GST to base amount.
Invoice pdf: Payment invoices tab is available in vendor grid. User can take print of Tender Purchase/Vendor registration/vendor renewal invoice by selecting particular vendor and also save invoice as pdf by using add-ons of respective browsers.
Payment invoices tab is available in vendor dashboard. Vendor can take print of Tender Purchase/Vendor registration/vendor renewal invoice and also save invoice as pdf by using add-ons of respective browsers.
- Multiple sub category to be added during item selection at the time of vendor registration
- Email and SMS should be sent regarding last submission date of tender going to elapsed to vendors who has purchased the tender.
- Addition of Item code column over Version column while tender preparation
- Comparative/Loading statement, only one Vendor details are displayed on MSPGCL production
- While Sale scheduling ,Vendor list should come for selection on BSSKL production
- Import Excel facility for adding items in tender preparation (Excel Template kept in Download Section)
We have released development of import to excel functionality for adding items while tender preparation. To import items from excel, columns of excel sheet need to be in specific order as follows:
Item Actual Code
All the values should match to values as in item master. Make sure all columns should be in Text format. Wherever quantity is not required for items, you have to mention quantity as 0 (zero) in quantity column while importing excel sheet.
- Removing Extend option from tools menu on MSPGCL Production site